Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dachshund Potty Training FREE Course

Hi Dachshund lovers,

Just wanted to let you guys know that I found a free course online that is aimed at Dachshunds.

After reading it I was very impressed and shared it with my friend who is having a lot of problems getting her little Doxie potty trained.
She called me yesterday all excited because she is following along on the 2 week potty training plan and reports that it is already working after one week!

I am so happy for her because I know that she was getting very stressed with her Dachshund peeing in the house.

If you are having problems with your Dachshund or have just got a Dachshund in your life I recommend that you look for a training program written for Dachshund's. I have seen too many Dachshunds being surrendered to the local pound because their owners have given up on them.
Please do not give up! Free Dachshund Training Information

No comments:

Post a Comment