Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How To Potty Train A Dachshund The Easy Way

Hi Dachshund lovers are you having trouble potty training your Dachshund? Whenever I meet a new Dachshund puppy owner, potty training them is always mentioned.

Yes, Dachshund puppies are often hard to fully potty train and it is sad that some people give up on them. Even older Dachshunds can suddenly start peeing in your house!

We have purchased a lot of books that were supposidly about potty training Dachshunds but after awhile it became clear that they were really just dog training books. There was nothing in them that was specific to Dachshunds except maybe the word 'Dachshund".

So, I have been hearing about an ebook written by an associate of mine Karen Larson. She has been fostering Dachshunds in her home for many years and all left fully potty trained.


How To Potty Train A Dachshund is written just for Dachshund owners. It includes many tips that only apply to Dachshunds.

Learn more about this ebook
How To Potty Train A Dachshund

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday, my brother visited me with his new Dachshund and I found out that his puppy does potty anywhere. I suggest to him to train his new puppy in an easy way and I do some research about different easy tips on potty training. I saw your blog contains the information I need to know and I will share this one to my brother. Looking for more information please visit this link: http://wellpets.co.uk/sittingbourne/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your site, there a lot of informations my dachshund blog has also a lot of topics , don"t hesitate to visit it

    ReplyDelete